• Excellent location in quiet and relaxed San Crisanto fishing village.
• Beachfront land.
• Lot of 7.5 x 33.20 meters approx.
• Construction: 168 square meters (1807 square feet) approx.
• Private property.
• Eco-friendly architecture.
• Crossed ventilation in all spaces.
Downstairs (first floor):
Living room, dining room and kitchen integrated in a large space, outdoor terrace with Palapa made of grass, half bathroom, laundry area, 2 closets for pump-heater, garage with grass palapa.
Upstairs (second floor):
Master bedroom with walk-in closet, ensuite bathroom with separate counter and private outdoor balcony overlooking to the ocean and covered with grass palapa.
Guest bedroom with walk-in closet and bathroom.
Rooftop gazebo with bar, bar and integrated stainless steel deck, as well as hardwood pergola deck and rollizos trunks.
Staircase cube continues to the gazebo.
MATERIALS AND FINISHINGS
• Granite counter in kitchen and travertine marble in bathrooms and master bedroom.
• Grass palapas on the terrace, balconies and garage.
• Interceramic brand ceramic floors.
• Interceramic brand toilets.
• Tempered glass as a division in showers.
• Columns and railings of tropical wooden beams.
• adocretes trellises and decorative concrete floor terrace.
• Decorative stone finishing on main facade.
• pergolas made of tropical hardwood and rollizos access and viewing.
• Mahogany frame doors and mahogany doors, mahogany main door.
• Finishing in interior walls based on three layers plus additional smooth paste.
• Berelinte vinyl paint with a sealant layer plus 2 layers of paint.
• Aluminum windows line 3” tintex dark bronze and glass.
• Mosquito screens in dark bronze aluminum and fiberglass cloth.
• Louver doors in dark bronze aluminum and mosquito net in pump and heater closets.
• Closets dressed with doors in bedrooms, shelves and hanger and área for suitcases.
• Luminaires type buttress in exteriors and interiors of smooth Mayan cream stone.
• Dressed kitchen with dishwasher preparations, stove, hood with drawer area and grocery type shelves.
• Ready (piping) 3 minisplits (in each bedroom and in social area).
• Cistern under laundry area.
• Laundry room with preparation for washer and dryer.
• Accessories stainless urrea brand in bathrooms.
• External closet with water-hydropneumatic pressurization system, water heater and propane cylinder.
• Ecological biodigester for the treatment of sanitary drainage.
• Extension project approved by SEMARNAT for an additional bedroom and bathroom as well as for a pool.
For more information about this house, contact Ricardo Hassey at email@example.com or call +521 (999) 2427768 whatsapp available
For more information contact: